Used as an indicator of consumer confidence. Combines inflation rate and unemployment rate.
What is MISERY INDEX?
- PRODUCT PRICE INDEX (PPI)
- PRESENT SITUATION INDEX
- FORRESTER RESEARCH CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INDEX (CXPI)
- RBC CASH INDEX
- BREAKFAST INDEX
- HARMONIZED INDEX OF CONSUMER PRICES (HICP)
- PRODUCER PRICE INDEX (PPI)
- EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, AND FAR EAST INDEX (EAFE INDEX)
- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX (CPI)
- STANDARD & POOR’S 500 COMPOSITE INDEX (S&P 500)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?