Insurance coverage for a doctor, surgeon, psychiatrist, psychologist, nurse, a hospital, other medical/healthcare professional or institution if guilty of dereliction of duty due to negligence or incompetence. Pays for the defense of the insured in lawsuits. Covers levied damages up to a specified limit. In contrast, other professionals, accountants, consultants, engineers, carry errors-and-omissions liability insurance or professional liability insurance.
What is MALPRACTICE LIABILITY INSURANCE?
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS LIABILITY INSURANCE
- GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
- GARAGE KEEPERS’ LEGAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
- MALPRACTICE INSURANCE
- COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE (CGL)
- EMPLOYER’S NON-OWNERSHIP LIABILITY INSURANCE
- AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY INSURANCE
- OWNERS, LANDLORDS, AND TENANTS LIABILITY INSURANCE
- PRODUCT LIABILITY INSURANCE
- COMPREHENSIVE PERSONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is a statute of limitations and how long does it last?
- What is the Fair Housing Act and who does it protect?
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?