Listed physical mailing addresses. Names, phone numbers, household income levels, and geographical location are typical data elements on the list. Used to send advertisements and relevant information to listed individuals. A company may get a list of people who shop over the Internet, email these potential customers online shopping offers. Renting and selling mailing lists for a specific cost and generating one’s own list through business interactions are also side-businesses. Also refer to electronic mailing list.
What is MAILING LIST?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?