Used as a reference for floating rate payments, this is the interest rate midway between LIBOR and LIBID rates.
What is LONDON INTERBANK MEAN (LIMEAN) RATE?
- LONDON INTERBANK BID (LIBID) RATE
- LONDON INTERBANK MEAN (LIMEAN)
- LONDON INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (LIBOR)
- EURO INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (EURIBOR)
- LONDON INTERBANK BID (LIBID)
- TOKYO INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (TIBOR)
- PARIS INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (PIBOR)
- FLOATING RATE NOTE (FRN)
- FLOATING RATE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (FRCD)
- FORWARD RATE AGREEMENT (FRA)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is a statute of limitations and how long does it last?
- What is the Fair Housing Act and who does it protect?
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?