Habitation in another’s house; apartments in another’s house, furnished or unfurnished, occupied for habitation ; the occupier being termed a “lodger.”
What is LODGINGS?
- Criminal Procedure
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- Criminal Procedure (Criminal Procedure and the Constitution)
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Secured Transactions
- Constitution of The United States of America
- Property Law (Keyed to Dukeminier)
- Family Law
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?