A share certificate representing one unit of ownership in a partnership which has both general and limited partners, known as limited partnership. Limited partners invest in the venture and receive a prestated profit share which is more than that of the general partners. Such share certificates can also be owned in conjunction with an ongoing business which pays cash flow to investors, known as the master limited partnership.
What is LIMITED PARTNERSHIP UNIT?
- OIL AND GAS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- LIMITED LIABILITY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (LLLP)
- FAMILY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- MINI-WAREHOUSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- HISTORIC REHABILITATION LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (LLP)
- LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- MASTER LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- REAL ESTATE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (RELP)
- PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?