Industrial processes that won’t release any toxic or harmful material into the environment.
Archive | Z RSS feed for this section
Dividing land into zones according to features or intensity of disasters.
Share receiving a fixed sum on redemption.
Acceptable range of outcomes from negotiation between parties.
A stock that will return a set amount until it matures.
Legislative process dividing land into zones for different uses such as industrial, open space, residential. See zonation.
Stage of ‘just in time inventory control’ where any waste is removed and only on hand and required inventory is available.
Local law saying how each parcel of land will be used. Also known as zoning ordinance.
Information technology. No time lag between information exchange to interfaces or the instant response to input.
Document from local government that allows a piece of land to be used for the prescribed purpose.
Firm responding to events as they happen as information between departments is exchanged with no delay.
Way of analyzing an assets swap.
A yield curve showing discounts for maturities from a starting point to present. This is done through stripping the yield curve.
When a security sells at the price the last transaction had. This price is lower than the transaction prior to that one. Refer to minus tick, plus tick and zero plus tick.
Selling a security at the same price as the last time but higher than the one prior to it. Refer to minus tick, plus tick, and zero minus tick,
A company that is insolvent but continues to operate. This is done before restructuring or a bail out occur.
The probability of bankruptcy. It is based on five financial ratios.
an early mortality table which showed the actual mortality experienced by those insured by major insurers between 1925 and 1934.
A japanese congromerate with one company taking control. It has been banned since the mid 1940s and is replaced by keiretsu.
The final speculation of a japanese company to boost nonoperating income.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- How To Find Your Social Security Number
- How To Find Out If Someone Died
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- The Difference Between Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, & Rape
- What Is the Difference Between an Indictment and a Charge?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else's Behalf
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate's Release Date
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?