the term that describes a nuisance that continues on or is repeated often.
Archive | N RSS feed for this section
a term given to the strict interpretation of a law or document that is different to a liberal interpretation.
term used to describe a female child from natural and not adopted parents.
a term that is used in a suit to recover damages where the negligence of the defendant is compared to the negligence of the plaintiff.
the name of the organisation that is an alternative to the American Bar Association.
A term that applies to a person who knowingly does something to interfere with a person enjoying his own property.
the name given to the notice govern to a party against the judgdement was made that the judgement has been recorded.
the code governing medical research on people.1. Subject must consent voluntarily. 2. The experiment should yield fruitful results. 3. The experiment should be done on animals first. 4. No physical or mental suffering to be involved. 5. No risk of in jury, disablement or death. 6. Degree of risk cannot be greater than the importance of the problem. 7. Preparations will safeguard against injury or death. 8. Conducted by scientifically qualified people. 9. Subject ha the right to stop the experiment. 10. The people in charge must stop the experiment if they see an untoward effect on the subject.
the term used to describe a nuisance that will continue and can’t be remedied without a great expense.
the term that is sued when a person is made aware that they are to be involved in a law suit.
The term that describes car insurance where each party pays towards a share of damages regardless of who was at fault.
the term given to a token award given to a plaintiff by the court to show that the he was right but no money damage is required or justified.
the term that applies to any assets that are not distribute by a provision in a person’s will.
the material that is brought up by the defendant that is beyond the accusations of the plaintiff.
the name that is given to the notice that is required by law for a person suing a public corporation.
the name given to the people who have been included in a suit because there presence is required.
the term used to describe a positive statement that is made in a negative way.
the term used when a nuisance has been removed.
the name that is given to a law suit that is based on new facts that differ from the original facts.
the term given to a trial with only a judge and no jury.
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- How To Get A Green Card
- How To Obtain A Criminal Background Check In Pennsylvania
- How To Avoid Probate
- How To Check If A Number Is On The Do Not Call List
- How To Obtain a Death Certificate
- How To Report A Scammer To The Police
- How To Sue A Company
- How To Fire An Employee The Right Way
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Married
- How Does Unemployment Work?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How Do I Check On My Security Clearance Status?