Lat Dangerous; perilous. Periculosum est res novas et inusita- tas inducere. Co. Litt 370a. It is perilous to introduce new and untried things. Periculosum existimo quod bonorum virorum non comprobatur exemplo. 9 Coke, 976. I consider that dangerous which is not approved by the example of good men.
What is FERICULOSUS?
- Criminal Law (Emanuel)
- Torts (Selmi)
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Torts (Prosser, Wade, and Schwartz’s, 12 Ed)
- Evidence 2
- QUANDO VERBA STATUTI
- Criminal Procedure
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?