Measurable economic performance factors. Changes in any factor traced predicts changes in the underlying economic cycle’s particular direction or trend. They forecast forthcoming overall economy patterns as these statistics precede by one to 12 months other economic activity changes. Durable goods orders, plant and equipment orders, building new housing, raw material price changes, corporate profits and share prices, business formation and failures, and money supply (M2) are all major leading indictors.
What is LEADING INDICATORS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?