A bank started in 1956 to help third world development through loans.
What is INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION (IFC)?
- INTERNATIONAL BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT (IBRD)
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE COMPANY
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
- INTERNATIONAL COMMERCESee COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL LAW
- CAPTIVE FINANCE COMPANY
- INTERNATIONAL BANKING FACILITY (IBF)
- BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS (BIS)
- STANDARD INTERNATIONAL TRADE CLASSIFICATION (NITC)
- COMMODITY CREDIT CORPORATION (CCC)
- PERSONAL FINANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- How Does Escrow Work?
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?