A bank started in 1946 to help the post war efforts. Also called a world bank or international finance corporation.
What is INTERNATIONAL BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT (IBRD)?
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOP
- BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS (BIS)
- AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (AID)
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
- DEVELOPMENT BANK
- INTERNATIONAL COMMERCESee COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL LAW
- INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION (IFC)
- INTERNATIONAL BANKING FACILITY (IBF)
- STANDARD INTERNATIONAL TRADE CLASSIFICATION (NITC)
- WORLD BANK
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?