In the writing- case of the judge; among the judge’s papers.”That is a thing that rests in serinio judieis, and does not appear iu the body of thedecree.” Ilardr. 51.
What is IN SCRINIO JUDICIS?
- DE FIDE ET OFFICIO JUDICIS
- IN ARBITRIUM JUDICIS
- EX ARBITRIO JUDICIS
- IN PECTORE JUDICIS
- BONI JUDICIS EST AMPLIARE JUSTITIAM
- BONI JUDICIS EST AMPLIARE JURISDICTIONEM
- BONI JUDICIS EST JUDICIUM SINE DILA- TIONE MANDARE EXECUTION!
- BONI JUDICIS EST LITES DIRIMERE, NE LIS EX LITE ORITUR, ET INTEREST REIPUBLIEAE NT ?INT FINES LITINM
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?