In the nature of things; in the realm of actuality; in existence.In a dilatory plea, an allegation that the plaintiff is not in rerum natura is equivalent toaverring that the person named is fictitious. 3 Bl. Comm. 301. In the civil law thephrase is applied to tilings. Inst . 2, 20, 7.Iu restitutionem, non in pcenam haires succedit. The heir succeeds to the restitution,not to the penalty. Au heir may be compelled to make restitution of a sum unlawfullyappropriated by the ancestor, but is uot answerable criminally, as for a penalty. 2 Inst. 198.In restitutionibus benignissima inter- pretatio facienda est. Co. Litt. 112. The mostbenignant interpretation is to be made In restitutions.In satisfactionibus non permittitur amplius fieri quam semel factum est. Illpayments, more must not be received than has been received once for all. 9 Coke, 53.
What is IN RERUM NATURA?
- AD RECTE DOCENDUM OPORTET, PRIMUM IN- QUIRERE NOMINA, QUIA RERUM COGNITIO A NOMINIBUS RERUM DEPENDET
- DE NULLO, QUOD EST SUA NATURA INDI- VISIBILE, ET DIVISIONCM NON PATITUR, NULLUM PARTEM HABEBIT VIDUA, SED SATIS- FACIAT EI AD VALENTIAM
- JUS RERUM
- NATURA BREVIUM
- SUAPTE NATURA
- OLD NATURA BREVIUM
- ACTIO RERUM AMOTARUIN
- DE ACQUIRE NDO RERUM DOMINIO
- CUM ADSUNT TESTIMONIA RERUM, QUID OPUS EST VERBIS
- ASTITRARIUS HJERES
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?