In the name of God, Amen. A solemn introduction, ancientlyused in wills and many other instruments.
What is IN NOMINE DEI, AMEN?
- SUO NOMINE
- EO NOMINE
- NOMINE PCENJE
- CATALLIS CAPTIS NOMINE DIS- TRICTIONIS
- DE NOMINE PROPRIO NON EST CURANDUM CUM IN SUBSTANTIA NON ERRCTUR; QUIA NOMINA MUTABILIA SUNT, RES AUTCM IMMOBILE
- ADVOCATUS EST, AD QUCM PERTINET JUS ADVOCATIONIS ALICUJUS ECCLESIAE, UT AD ECCLESIAAN, NOMINE PROPRIO, NON ALIENO, POSSIT PRSESENTARE
- TESTE MEIFSO
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?