A corporation of real estate developers selling homes. If a home is bought they must be members of the association.
What is HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION (HOA)?
- BUILDING AND LOAN ASSOCIATION
- MUTUAL ASSOCIATION
- MORTGAGE BANKERS ASSOCIATION
- ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HEALTH UNDERWRITERS
- MUTUAL BENEFIT ASSOCIATION
- AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION (AMA)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS (NAREIT)
- ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINERS (ACFE)
- MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?