The low carbon steels that are hard during the machining operations. It has 5% chromium or 10-20% tungsten. It can also have cobalt and vanadium. It is used for dies, bits, and blades.
What is HIGH SPEED STEELS?
- HIGH-SPEED DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (HDSL)
- MARTENSITIC STAINLESS STEELS
- HIGH-SPEED DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE VERSION 2 (HDSL-2)
- FERRITIC STAINLESS STEELS
- AUSTENITIC STAINLESS STEELS
- FERRITIC-AUSTENITIC STAINLESS STEELS
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY (HIGH TECH)
- HIGH CARBON STEEL
- VERY HIGH RATE DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (VDSL)
- PREPAYMENT SPEED
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?