An employer funded medical fund that reimburses to offer tax advantages for health are costs. No additional taxes are taken from the contributions.
What is HEALTH REIMBURSEMENT ACCOUNT (HRA)?
- BEFORE REIMBURSEMENT EXPENSE RATIO
- EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT ALLOWANCE
- MEDICAL EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage
- MEDICAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- FEE FOR SERVICE REIMBURSEMENT
- PROSPECTIVE REIMBURSEMENT
- DEFERRED REIMBURSEMENT LETTER OF CREDIT (L/C)
- PUBLIC HEALTH INSURANCE OPTION
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HEALTH UNDERWRITERS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?