In Saxon law. The head or chief officer of a borough ; chief of thefrankpledge tithing or decennary. This office was afterwards, when the petty constablesliipwas created, united with that office.
What is HEADBOROUGH?
- Criminal Procedure
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Secured Transactions
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Criminal Procedure (Criminal Procedure and the Constitution)
- Criminal Law (Emanuel)
- Evidence 2
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- Constitution of The United States of America
- Criminal Procedure (Investigations)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?