1. In Air transport, this the total weigh of aircraft, fuel, crew, passengers, and cargo, everything flying. 2. In Rail and road transport, this is the total weight vehicle, goods, and fuel, everything moving. 3. In Sea transport, this is the total weight computed as net weight plus tare. The net weight is of the containerized or packaged shipment and the container and packaging material, which is the tare.
What is GROSS WEIGHT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?