RISK measures for DERIVATIVES that are used to determine the price sensitivity of contracts to changes in the UNDERLYING ASSET (DELTA, GAMMA), VOLATILITY (VEGA), passage of time (THETA), and INTEREST RATES (RHO). The greeks of individual contracts can be added to determine the sensitivities of an entire PORTFOLIO, allowing for efficient pricing and RISK MANAGEMENT. The general impact on the value of an option for a unit increase in the relevant variable is given as: Also known as OPTION SENSITIVITIES.
What is GREEKS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?