Core functions of planning and marketing administered by geographical units reporting into a entity’s central headquarters. The entity is typically organized into regional, national, international groups.
What is GEOGRAPHIC ORGANIZATION?
- GEOGRAPHIC SEGMENTATION
- GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS)
- GEOGRAPHIC PRICING
- FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION
- ENTREPRENEURIAL ORGANIZATION
- ASIAN PRODUCTIVITY ORGANIZATION (APO)
- ORGANIZATION AND METHODS (O&M)
- MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATION (MCO)
- ORGANIZATION FOR ECONOMIC COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT (OECD)
- QUASI-AUTONOMOUS NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (QANGO)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?