Trading center exclusively for trading futures contracts and commodity / financial instrument options. This entity has set rules and regulations. Establishes a market for buyers and sellers. Chicago Board Of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Commodity Exchange (New York), Financial Futures Market (Montreal, Canada), Gold Exchange of Singapore, Hong Kong Commodities Exchange, International Futures Exchange (Bermuda), London International Futures Exchange, Mid America Commodity Exchange (Chicago), New York Futures Exchange, Sydney Futures Exchange, Tokyo International Financial Futures Exchange, and Toronto Stock Exchange Futures Market are the major futures exchanges in the world.
What is FUTURES EXCHANGE?
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL FUTURES & OPTIONS EXCHANGE (LIFFE)
- Reasons You Should Trade Futures
- LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE (LSE)
- NEW YORK MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (NYMEX)
- COMMODITY EXCHANGE
- FUTURES COMMISSION MERCHANT (FCM)
- CHICAGO BOARD OPTIONS EXCHANGE (CBOE)
- LONDON METAL EXCHANGE (LME)
- CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (CME)
- BALTIC EXCHANGE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?