Trading center exclusively for trading futures contracts and commodity / financial instrument options. This entity has set rules and regulations. Establishes a market for buyers and sellers. Chicago Board Of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Commodity Exchange (New York), Financial Futures Market (Montreal, Canada), Gold Exchange of Singapore, Hong Kong Commodities Exchange, International Futures Exchange (Bermuda), London International Futures Exchange, Mid America Commodity Exchange (Chicago), New York Futures Exchange, Sydney Futures Exchange, Tokyo International Financial Futures Exchange, and Toronto Stock Exchange Futures Market are the major futures exchanges in the world.
What is FUTURES EXCHANGE?
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL FUTURES & OPTIONS EXCHANGE (LIFFE)
- Reasons You Should Trade Futures
- LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE (LSE)
- NEW YORK MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (NYMEX)
- COMMODITY EXCHANGE
- FUTURES COMMISSION MERCHANT (FCM)
- CHICAGO BOARD OPTIONS EXCHANGE (CBOE)
- LONDON METAL EXCHANGE (LME)
- CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (CME)
- BALTIC EXCHANGE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?