Residential, industrial, transportation energy source as a residual refinery product. Various types are classified by their specific gravity. The higher the specific gravity, the higher the category number. Heat energy in residences comes from burning Number 1, 2, and 3. Industrial use involves Number 4, 5, or 6. Ship fuel is Number 5 and 6, called bunker oils. These fuels have a flash point above 40
What is FUEL OIL?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?