Based upon; arising from, growing out of, or resting upon; as in theexpressions “founded in fraud,” “founded on a consideration,” “founded on contract,”and the like. See In re Grant Shoe Co., 130 Fed. SSI, G6 C. C. A. 78; State v. Morgan,40 Conn. 40; Palmer v. Preston, 45 Vt. 158, 12 Am. Rep. 191 ; Steele v. Hoe, 14 Adol.& El. 431; In re Morales (D. C.) 105 Fed. 701.
What is FOUNDED?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- W-4: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online