Fossil fuels are highly concentrated forms of pre-Man sunlight trapped in organic cells. Since the industrial revolution in the mid 19th century to early 20th century, thought to be the reason for current global warming. Solid, liquid, and gaseous fuels, known as coal, crude oil, and natural gas. Derived from ancient organic remains of fossils residing in sediments. The sediments became sedimentary rock over eons. Pressure applied to vegetable matter became coal. pressure and heat altered animal and vegetable matter to generate crude oil and natural gas. They are nonrenewable and the current prime source of humanity’s energy.
What is FOSSIL FUEL?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?