The difference between the overhead and budgeted amount. They are multiplied by an overhead rate. It involves the units and the cost per unit to get the budget that is compared to the actual volume changes.
What is FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME VARIANCE?
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME CAPACITY VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EXPENDITURE VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VARIANCE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EXPENDITURE VARIANCE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD TOTAL VARIANCE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- SALES VOLUME VARIANCE
- FIXED OVERHEAD COST
- FIXED MANUFACTURING OVERHEAD INCURRED
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?