The difference between overhead expenditure and the budgeted expenditure. It involves the cost per unit and the actual expenditures of overhead. Any difference can be a profit or loss.
What is FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EXPENDITURE VARIANCE?
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME VARIANCE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EXPENDITURE VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME CAPACITY VARIANCE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD TOTAL VARIANCE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- EXPENDITURE VARIANCE
- FIXED OVERHEAD COST
- FIXED MANUFACTURING OVERHEAD INCURRED
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?