A US selfregulatory advisory panel that is responsible for creating and promulgating accounting standards for certified public accountants via the Statements of Financial Accounting Standards, the core of US GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES (GAAP). See also INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD.
What is FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (FASB)?
- ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (ASB)
- INTERNATIONALACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (IASB)
- FASB STATEMENTS OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING CONCEPTS (SFAC)
- GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (GASB)
- ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES BOARD
- NFP ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS (IAS)
- FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (FRS)
- ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- GENERALLY RECOGNIZED ACCOUNTING PRACTICE (GRAP)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- The Exclusionary Rule
- Illegal Eviction – The Consequences & How to Avoid It
- California Landlord-Tenant Laws
- What is Duress?
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?