A US selfregulatory advisory panel that is responsible for creating and promulgating accounting standards for certified public accountants via the Statements of Financial Accounting Standards, the core of US GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES (GAAP). See also INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD.
What is FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (FASB)?
- ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (ASB)
- INTERNATIONALACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (IASB)
- FASB STATEMENTS OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING CONCEPTS (SFAC)
- GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (GASB)
- ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES BOARD
- NFP ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS (IAS)
- FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (FRS)
- ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- GENERALLY RECOGNIZED ACCOUNTING PRACTICE (GRAP)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?