A company that sells accounts receivable to get quick cash. It can gain cash to get through a crisis.
What is FACTORING ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE?
- NET REALIZABLE VALUE OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- NET ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- BOOK VALUE OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- PLEDGED ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (A/R) TO SALES RATIO
- ASSIGNMENT OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (A/R) TURNOVER
- AVERAGE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE INSURANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?