In mercantile contracts, this abbreviation means “free on board,” and imports that the seller or consignor of goods will deliver them on the car. vessel, or other conveyance by which they are to be transported without expense to the buyer or consignee, that is, without charge for packing, crating, drayage, etc., until delivered to the carrier. Vogt v. Shienbeck, 122 Wis. 491, 100 N. W. 820. 07 L. R. A. 750. 100 Am. St.Rep. 989; Silberman v. Clark, 90 X. Y. 523; Sheffield Furnace Co. v. IIull Coal & CokeCo., 101 Ala. 446, 14 South. 672.
What is F O B?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?