To overcome; to apprehend or take. Leg. Edm. c. 2.
What is EXUPERARE?
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- First Amendment
- Torts (Selmi)
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- California Civil Procedure
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
- Criminal Procedure (Criminal Procedure and the Constitution)
- Legislation and Regulation
- Constitutional Law (Cherminisky)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?