A facility offered by certain EXCHANGES where two parties can agree to swap, off exchange, a FUTURES contract for a physical ASSET at the price quoted on the exchange. Before an EFP transaction can be concluded through the facility it must be registered with the CLEARINGHOUSE.
What is EXCHANGE FOR PHYSICAL (EFP)?
- BLOCK TRADING FACILITY (BTF)
- FUTURES EXCHANGE
- EXCHANGE-TRADED DERIVATIVE
- EXCHANGE-TRADED FUND (ETF)
- NEW YORK MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (NYMEX)
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL FUTURES & OPTIONS EXCHANGE (LIFFE)
- CHICAGO BOARD OPTIONS EXCHANGE (CBOE)
- LONDON METAL EXCHANGE (LME)
- CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (CME)
- FLEXIBLE EXCHANGE (FLEX) OPTION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?