Benchmark rate in the European Banking Federation based on overnight weighted averages of market offers f or the markets . The rate is calculated by taking the weighted average of all the overnight offer rates. Refer to EURIBOR.
What is EURO OVERNIGHT INDEX AVERAGE (EONIA)?
- EURO INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (EURIBOR)
- STERLING OVERNIGHT INTERBANK AVERAGE (SONIA)
- OVERNIGHT RATE
- EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, AND FAR EAST INDEX (EAFE INDEX)
- WEIGHTED AVERAGE COUPON (WAC)
- WEIGHTED AVERAGE MATURITY (WAM)
- STANDARD & POOR’S 500 COMPOSITE INDEX (S&P 500)
- MSCI-EAFE INDEX
- MARKET-VALUE WEIGHTED INDEX
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is a statute of limitations and how long does it last?
- What is the Fair Housing Act and who does it protect?
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?