Benchmark rate in the European Banking Federation based on overnight weighted averages of market offers f or the markets . The rate is calculated by taking the weighted average of all the overnight offer rates. Refer to EURIBOR.
What is EURO OVERNIGHT INDEX AVERAGE (EONIA)?
- EURO INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (EURIBOR)
- STERLING OVERNIGHT INTERBANK AVERAGE (SONIA)
- OVERNIGHT RATE
- EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, AND FAR EAST INDEX (EAFE INDEX)
- WEIGHTED AVERAGE COUPON (WAC)
- WEIGHTED AVERAGE MATURITY (WAM)
- STANDARD & POOR’S 500 COMPOSITE INDEX (S&P 500)
- MSCI-EAFE INDEX
- MARKET-VALUE WEIGHTED INDEX
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?