The OFFER side of the EURObased interbank DEPOSIT market, or the rate at which prime BANKS are willing to lend funds. EURIBOR, which is set every business day at 11 am Brussels time by the European Banking Federation, is quoted for maturities of one week and monthly to one year, and serves as an important base reference for other financial instruments (e.g., DERIVATIVES, FLOATING RATE NOTES) with a floating rate component. See also EURO OVERNIGHT INDEX AVERAGE.
What is EURO INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (EURIBOR)?
- LONDON INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (LIBOR)
- TOKYO INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (TIBOR)
- PARIS INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (PIBOR)
- LONDON INTERBANK MEAN (LIMEAN) RATE
- LONDON INTERBANK BID (LIBID) RATE
- FLOATING RATE NOTE (FRN)
- EURO MEDIUM-TERM NOTE (EMTN)
- EURO OVERNIGHT INDEX AVERAGE (EONIA)
- STERLING OVERNIGHT INTERBANK AVERAGE (SONIA)
- EURO COMMERCIAL PAPER (ECP)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- W-4: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- W-9s: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online