The OFFER side of the EURObased interbank DEPOSIT market, or the rate at which prime BANKS are willing to lend funds. EURIBOR, which is set every business day at 11 am Brussels time by the European Banking Federation, is quoted for maturities of one week and monthly to one year, and serves as an important base reference for other financial instruments (e.g., DERIVATIVES, FLOATING RATE NOTES) with a floating rate component. See also EURO OVERNIGHT INDEX AVERAGE.
What is EURO INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (EURIBOR)?
- LONDON INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (LIBOR)
- TOKYO INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (TIBOR)
- PARIS INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (PIBOR)
- LONDON INTERBANK MEAN (LIMEAN) RATE
- LONDON INTERBANK BID (LIBID) RATE
- FLOATING RATE NOTE (FRN)
- EURO MEDIUM-TERM NOTE (EMTN)
- EURO OVERNIGHT INDEX AVERAGE (EONIA)
- STERLING OVERNIGHT INTERBANK AVERAGE (SONIA)
- EURO COMMERCIAL PAPER (ECP)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?