It is to be understood or known; “it is to-wit.” Litt.
What is EST ASCAVOIR?
- Patent Law
- CUM IN TESTAMENTO AMBIGUE ANT ETI- AM PERPERAM SCRIPTUM EST BENIGNE INTERPRETARI ET SECUNDUM ID QUOD CREDI- BILE EST COGITATUM CREDENDUM EST
- Criminal Procedure
- Contracts I (Contract Law and Theory)
- CUJUS EST DIVISIO, ALTERIUS EST ELECTIO
- CUJUS EST SOLUM, EJUS EST USQUE AD CCELUM ET AD INFEROS
- CUI JUS EST DONANDI, EIDEM ET VENDENDI ET CONCEDENDI JUS EST
- CUJUS EST DARE, EJUS EST DISPONCRE
- CUJUS EST DOMINIUM EJUS EST PERIEU- LNM
- CUJUS EST INSTITUERE, EJUS EST ABROGARE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?