It is to be understood or known; “it is to-wit.” Litt.
What is EST ASCAVOIR?
- Patent Law
- CUM IN TESTAMENTO AMBIGUE ANT ETI- AM PERPERAM SCRIPTUM EST BENIGNE INTERPRETARI ET SECUNDUM ID QUOD CREDI- BILE EST COGITATUM CREDENDUM EST
- Criminal Procedure
- Contracts I (Contract Law and Theory)
- CUJUS EST DIVISIO, ALTERIUS EST ELECTIO
- CUJUS EST SOLUM, EJUS EST USQUE AD CCELUM ET AD INFEROS
- CUI JUS EST DONANDI, EIDEM ET VENDENDI ET CONCEDENDI JUS EST
- CUJUS EST DARE, EJUS EST DISPONCRE
- CUJUS EST DOMINIUM EJUS EST PERIEU- LNM
- CUJUS EST INSTITUERE, EJUS EST ABROGARE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?