Lat. Under that name; by that appellation. I’cr in tic ac si en nomineiihi tradita fuissct. just as if it had been delivered to you by that name. Inst. 2, 1, 43. Acommon phrase in the books.Eodem ligamine quo ligatnm est dis- solvitur. A bond is released by the sameformalities with which it is contracted. Co. Litt. 2126; Broom, Max. 891.Eodem modo quo qnid constituitur, dissolvitur. In the manner in which [bythe same means by which] a thing is constituted, is it dissolved. 6 Coke, 536.
What is EO NOMINE?
- ADVOCATUS EST, AD QUCM PERTINET JUS ADVOCATIONIS ALICUJUS ECCLESIAE, UT AD ECCLESIAAN, NOMINE PROPRIO, NON ALIENO, POSSIT PRSESENTARE
- QUO MINUS
- SUO NOMINE
- NOMINE PCENJE
- IN NOMINE DEI, AMEN
- CATALLIS CAPTIS NOMINE DIS- TRICTIONIS
- DE NOMINE PROPRIO NON EST CURANDUM CUM IN SUBSTANTIA NON ERRCTUR; QUIA NOMINA MUTABILIA SUNT, RES AUTCM IMMOBILE
- NIVICOLLINI BRITON E9
- QUOAD SACRA
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?