In French law. Registration. A formality which consists ininscribing on a register, specially kept for the purpose by the government, a summaryanalysis of certain deeds and documents. At the same Ume that such analysis isinscribed upon the register, the clerk places upon the deed a memorandum indicatingthe date upon which it was registered, and at the side of such memorandum animpression is made with a stamp. Arg. Fr. Merc. Law, 558.
What is ENREGISTREMENT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?