The title of the sovereign ruler of au empire. This designation wasadopted by the rulers of the Roman world after the decay of the republic, and was assumedby those who claimed to be their successors in the “Holy Roman Empire,” asalso by Napoleon. It is now used as the title of the monarch of some single countries,as lately iu Brazil, and some composite states, as Germany and Austria-Hungary, and bythe king of England as “Emperor of India.”The title “emperor” seems to denote a power and dignity superior to that of a”king.” It appears to be the appropriate style of the executive head of a federal government,constructed on the monarchial principle. and comprising in its organizationseveral distinct kingdoms or other quasi sovereign states; as is the case with theGerman empire at the present day.
What is EMPEROR?
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Constitutional Law
- Secured Transactions
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
- Constitutional Law (Chemerinsky)
- Constitutional Law (Cherminisky)
- Property Law – 2
- Property Law
- Legislation and Regulation
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?