Commercial website that provides coordination and synchronization services to electronic commerce (ecommerce) its users or partners.
What is ELECTRONIC HUB?
- ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE (EDI)
- ELECTRONIC BUSINESS (E-BUSINESS)
- ELECTRONIC COMMERCE (E-COMMERCE)
- ELECTRONIC LIBRARY
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK (ECN)
- ELECTRONIC COMMERCE CODE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (ECCMA)
- DEALER MARKET ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK (ECN)
- ELECTRONIC BILL PAYMENT AND PRESENTMENT (EBPP)
- ELECTRONIC RESERVATION SERVICE PROVIDER
- ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?