Set of standards, directories, and guidelines, collectively registered as ISO-9735. They define data sets and protocols for electronic documents used in electronic data interchange (EDI). It is referred to as UN/EDIFACT, as it is United Nations backed.
What is ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE FOR ADMINISTRATION, COMMERCE, AND TRANSPORTATION (EDIFACT)?
- ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE (EDI)
- ELECTRONIC COMMERCE CODE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (ECCMA)
- ELECTRONIC COMMERCE (E-COMMERCE)
- ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING COVERAGE
- ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING (EDP)
- ELECTRONIC DATA CAPTURE
- ELECTRONIC DATA GATHERING AND RETRIEVAL (EDGAR)
- ELECTRONIC BUSINESS (E-BUSINESS)
- ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT
- DATA COMPRESSION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?