Merchant account provider, or some other credit card transaction processor using point-of-sale terminals, or a specialized software for online transaction, for submitting and validating credit card transactions See also automatic data capture.
What is ELECTRONIC DATA CAPTURE?
- AUTOMATIC DATA CAPTURE
- DATA CAPTURE
- ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING (EDP)
- ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE (EDI)
- ELECTRONIC DATA GATHERING AND RETRIEVAL (EDGAR)
- ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING COVERAGE
- ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE FOR ADMINISTRATION, COMMERCE, AND TRANSPORTATION (EDIFACT)
- ELECTRONIC SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION
- ELECTRONIC TRANSFER
- ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER AT POINT-OF-SALE (EFT-POS)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?