Online execution of business processes. Conducting day-to-day business functions by internet or other electronic networks. An alternative online processes is electronic data interchange (EDI). Collaboration with distributors on sales promotions, interaction with customers, and joint research with business partners are high levels of process in electronic business. Contrast to an electronic commerce firm,
What is ELECTRONIC BUSINESS (E-BUSINESS)?
- ELECTRONIC BILL PAYMENT AND PRESENTMENT (EBPP)
- ELECTRONIC HUB
- ELECTRONIC COMMERCE CODE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (ECCMA)
- ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE (EDI)
- ELECTRONIC INFORMATION SYSTEM
- ELECTRONIC BILL PAYMENT
- ELECTRONIC MEDIA
- BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS (B2B) EXCHANGE
- BILL OF LADING ELECTRONIC REGISTRY ORGANIZATION (BOLERO)
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?