When a person, by reason of his ]>overty, is admitted to sue in formalpauperis, and afterwards, before the suit be ended, acquires any lands, or personalestate, or is guilty of anything whereby he is liable to have this privilege taken fromhim, then he loses the right to sue in formd pauperis, and is said to be dispaupered.Wharton.Dispensatio est mali prohibit! provida relaxatio, utilitate seu necessitate pen- sata; etest de jure domino regi conces- sa, propter impossibilitatem praevidendi de omnibusparticularibus. A dispensation is the provident relaxation of a malum prohibitumweighed from utility or necessity; and it is conceded by law to the king on account ofthe impossibility of foreknowledge concerning all particulars. 10 Coke. S8.Dispensatio est vnlnns, quod vulnerat jus commune. A dispensation is a wound,which wounds common law. Dav. Ir. K B. 69.
What is DISPAUPER?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?