When a person, by reason of his ]>overty, is admitted to sue in formalpauperis, and afterwards, before the suit be ended, acquires any lands, or personalestate, or is guilty of anything whereby he is liable to have this privilege taken fromhim, then he loses the right to sue in formd pauperis, and is said to be dispaupered.Wharton.Dispensatio est mali prohibit! provida relaxatio, utilitate seu necessitate pen- sata; etest de jure domino regi conces- sa, propter impossibilitatem praevidendi de omnibusparticularibus. A dispensation is the provident relaxation of a malum prohibitumweighed from utility or necessity; and it is conceded by law to the king on account ofthe impossibility of foreknowledge concerning all particulars. 10 Coke. S8.Dispensatio est vnlnns, quod vulnerat jus commune. A dispensation is a wound,which wounds common law. Dav. Ir. K B. 69.
What is DISPAUPER?
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Marijuana: Recreational, Grow, & Medical Laws By State 2020
- Economic Recession VS Depression: Similarities & Differences
- Brexit Explained For Those Who Don’t Live In The UK
- Imperialism Definition, Laws, & History: From Rome To Now
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Breach Of Contract: What It Is, Types, Examples, & Resolving Them
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Nepotism, Cronyism, & Favoritism: Illegal Or Unethical?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased