A series of selections that the seller of a FUTURES contract on a US BOND can make that can increase the value of the contract. The delivery options include the quality option (ability to select a specific bond for DELIVERY), the wildcard option (ability to delay announcement of intent to deliver for a period of up to several hours), the ACCRUED INTEREST option (ability to deliver a security with a particular amount of accrued interest), and the endofmonth option (ability to use closing futures prices seven days before month end and deliver the bond at month end).
What is DELIVERY OPTIONS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?