When the buyer and seller agree bring anoder to the port. The cost of bringing the goods to the warehouse is on the buyer as well as duties, taxes, and charages from the vessel.
What is DELIVERED EX QUAY (DEQ)?
- DELIVERED PRICE
- DELIVERED AT FRONTIER (DAF) [NAMED PLACE]
- UNIFORM DELIVERED PRICING (UDP)
- DELIVERED EX SHIP
- DELIVERED DUTY UNPAID (DDU) [NAMED PORT OR PLACE OF DESTINATION]
- DELIVERED BUSINESS
- SEALED AND DELIVERED
- SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED
- DELIVERED DUTY PAID (DDP) [NAMED PORT OR PLACE OF DESTINATION]
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?