A contract that is not payed for yet by an insured party.
What is DELIVERED BUSINESS?
- SEALED AND DELIVERED
- DELIVERED EX QUAY (DEQ)
- DELIVERED EX SHIP
- DELIVERED PRICE
- SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED
- UNIFORM DELIVERED PRICING (UDP)
- DELIVERED AT FRONTIER (DAF) [NAMED PLACE]
- DELIVERED DUTY PAID (DDP) [NAMED PORT OR PLACE OF DESTINATION]
- DELIVERED DUTY UNPAID (DDU) [NAMED PORT OR PLACE OF DESTINATION]
- ELECTRONIC BUSINESS (E-BUSINESS)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?