A delegated power cannot be delegated.
What is DELEGATA POTESTAS NON POTEST DELEGARI?
- PATRIA POTESTAS
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
- DELEGATUS NON POTEST DELEGARE
- ACTUS REPUGNUS NON POTEST IN ESSE PRODUCI
- CULPA CARET QUI SCIT SED PROHIBERE NON POTEST
- DEFICIENTE NNO SANGUINE NON POTEST ESSE HSERES
- CUM QUOD AGO NON VALET UT AGO, VALEAT QUANTUM VALERE POTEST
- DEBITORNM PACTIONIBUS CREDITORUM PETITIO NEE TOLLI NEC MINUI POTEST
- BASTARDUS NON POTEST HABERE HSEREDEM NISI DE CORPORE SUO LEGITIME PROCREATUM
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check