A delegated power cannot be delegated.
What is DELEGATA POTESTAS NON POTEST DELEGARI?
- PATRIA POTESTAS
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
- DELEGATUS NON POTEST DELEGARE
- ACTUS REPUGNUS NON POTEST IN ESSE PRODUCI
- CULPA CARET QUI SCIT SED PROHIBERE NON POTEST
- DEFICIENTE NNO SANGUINE NON POTEST ESSE HSERES
- CUM QUOD AGO NON VALET UT AGO, VALEAT QUANTUM VALERE POTEST
- DEBITORNM PACTIONIBUS CREDITORUM PETITIO NEE TOLLI NEC MINUI POTEST
- BASTARDUS NON POTEST HABERE HSEREDEM NISI DE CORPORE SUO LEGITIME PROCREATUM
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?