A delegated power cannot be delegated.
What is DELEGATA POTESTAS NON POTEST DELEGARI?
- PATRIA POTESTAS
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
- DELEGATUS NON POTEST DELEGARE
- ACTUS REPUGNUS NON POTEST IN ESSE PRODUCI
- CULPA CARET QUI SCIT SED PROHIBERE NON POTEST
- DEFICIENTE NNO SANGUINE NON POTEST ESSE HSERES
- CUM QUOD AGO NON VALET UT AGO, VALEAT QUANTUM VALERE POTEST
- DEBITORNM PACTIONIBUS CREDITORUM PETITIO NEE TOLLI NEC MINUI POTEST
- BASTARDUS NON POTEST HABERE HSEREDEM NISI DE CORPORE SUO LEGITIME PROCREATUM
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?