It is safer to be deceived than to deceive. Lofft, 396.
What is DECIPI QUAM FALLERE EST TUTINS?
- ADJUVARI QUIPPE NOS, NON DECIPI, BENE- FICIO OPORTET
- TAM QUAM
- NON SOLVENDO PECUNIAM AD QUAM CLERICUS MULCTATUR PRO NON- RESIDENTIA
- BENIGNE FACIENDAE SUNT INTERPRETA- TIONES, PROPTER SIMPLICITATEM LAICORUM, UT RES MAGIS VALEAT QUAM PEREAT
- BIS IDEM EXIGI BONA FIDES NON PATITURI ET IN SATISFACTIONIBUS NON PERMITTITNR AMPLINS FIERI QUAM SEMEL FACTUM EST
- BENIGNE FACIENDSE SUNT INTERPRETA- TIONES CHARTARUM, UT RES MAGIS VALEAT QUAM PEREAT; ET QUAE LIBET CONCESSIO FORTISSIMO CONTRA DONATOREM INTERPRETANDA EST
- NON DECIMANDO
- ACTIONABLE FRAUD
- DECEPTIS NON DECIPIENTIBUS, JURA SUB- VENIUNT
- QUI TAM
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?