When a car manufacturer offers dealers a cost reduction to get them to buy from the factory. It is used on slowmoving stock after a goal is met.
What is DEALER INCENTIVE?
- Torts (Selmi)
- Criminal Procedure
- Patent Law
- Evidence 2
- Criminal Law (Emanuel)
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- Criminal Procedure (Criminal Procedure and the Constitution)
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Secured Transactions
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?